You have been issued a Vacation Citation!
Under normal circumstances getting issued a citation is nothing to smile about but not anymore. Best Western has launched a clever new campaign on Facebook that allows you to issue a vacation citation.
I am sure you know someone who needs sometime away, perhaps your boss, your best friend or even yourself. The program, which is connected to Best Western Rewards, allows you to select from a list of your Facebook friends and you can customize the reason you are issuing them the citation, an official declaration that you are encouraging them to getaway!
Here are my top 5 reasons to issue someone a vacation citation, comment below with your list:
- Weather woes – sudden sadness brought on by the fact it’s officially spring but it’s still snowing.
- Day Off Despair – recognition that the longest stretch without a statutory holiday is between Family Day and Easter.
- Sleep Deprivation – unable to remember the last time you got a full eight hours of solid sleep
- Hat & Mitts Hatred – the nice new winter hat you were so excited to wear in November is now a source of great frustration
- Anti-social Behaviour – the long Canadian winter hibernation means that the only socializing you have done is waving at your neighbours while shoveling!
I encourage you to send out a few citations and have some fun with your friends. If my encouragement is not enough, Best Western is throwing in some fabulous prizes, every citation issued gets you in a weekly draw for some great prizes but also into the grand prize draw for a “Dream Getaway” which includes 5 nights at a Best Western Hotel, round trip airfare and some great gift cards to spend along the way. Click here to go to Facebook to learn more and start sending your citations.
Let me know some of your reasons for issuing citations!
You have been issued a Vacation Citation! vacation citation , vacation contest