Asha and Brock in Asia and Australia
In 2012, Viator sent two teams of two travel videographers around Europe and North America with our Dream Travel Job project. For 60 days each, they traveled, took Viator tours, and filmed.
This year we have Asha from our Europe team and Brock from the North America team back to do it all again in Asia and Australia! Read on to see where they are and what they’re doing on their adventure.
Meet Asha & Brock
Fun Facts about Asha:
– Toured Europe (Italy, Germany, France, Switzerland), Latin America (Chile) and Australia as a musician
– Plays a 7-string electric violin and was the lead violinist for the Trans Siberian Orchestra
– Toured the U.S. with Gnarls Barkley and played at the Grammys
– Breast cancer survivor
– Appeared on several pilots for the Travel Channel and the Food Network
– Skydived in New Zealand, white water rafted down the Grand Canyon and rode her bike across Tuscan
Fun Facts about Brock Groombridge:
– In 2010 he backpacked through 36 countries on 6 continents
– Backpack With Brock is his travel video blog
– He once ate a cobra snake in Vietnam
– He climbed to Mt. Everest Base Camp in Tibet
– He has lived with a Maasai Tribe in Kenya
– Does he look familiar? Maybe you’ve seen him in a TV commercial for Diet Pepsi, Skittles or Subway!
Their Asia & Australia itinerary
After a quick stop in the Viator San Francisco office, Asha and Brock took off on their journey around Asia and Australia! Make sure to follow Viator on Twitter, Facebook, Google , Tumblr, Pinterest, and Instagram for the latest updates.
Here’s their route:
Check back below for updates from Asha and Brock:
1st Stop: Tokyo
Sayonara, San Francisco and Konichiwa, Tokyo! The team has safely landed in Tokyo, where they will spend a week exploring this fascinating city. Read more about their Tokyo itinerary.